Thursday, August 7, 2008

Are you kidding part 2......

You know, people really should give a 24 hour notice when things like this are gonna happen. I am a planner by nature. I like notice, it makes me happy. Then I can plan my day around things. On my stay home days, I peruse Ovusoft, reading nonsense, chatting with my girls, being overall nosy. Now, who knows when the maintanence is going to be over.....this bites the big one. Now I must go spend money or something productive like that, to kill time....LOL! Shopping is dangerous....especially now that I only work part time. Ugh.....

Hi Threats.....xoxoxoxoxox......

5 comments:

Robbyn said...

Hey Mar! Ah yes, shopping - doesn't it always seem you've either got the money and not enough time time or too much time and not enough money. Unless, of course, you're the owner of that house Cheri' just saw. Then maybe you've got all the time and all the money! Did you find anything good?

This outage is not boding well for Ovuland. They usually do announce routine maintenance ahead of time. I'm thinking it's another virus attack. Oh well, more time for blogging, I guess!

lagika said...

so glad I thought to at least stalk you guys during my brief foray into the internet. Life is hard without the Threats... how long has this been going on? When's it gonna end? How will we survive? I imagine I would've passed out by now if I had all day to be on the internet. Miss you!

Mar said...

Yay for Amy joining the party.

Well is was off for a good part of the weekend, and it has been off all day today. Like Robbyn said, it was attacked by a trojan horse over the weekend, so this may be some of the aftermath.

How is everyone doing today?? Im bored as heck.....and I forgot how much i hate the 2ww....

Sandra said...

Isn't it great to be in the 2ww again though? I'm passing the time by playing with our (my) new puppy, and checking out your blogs!

The Boss of this page said...

why is it still down? is it me or can you NOT even log in? augh! i had a big day too...i want to update my threats!