Monday, September 29, 2008

Secrets.....

Two more days, and I can reveal my secret (to those that dont know it yet) It will feel good to get it out, and even better that my target date arrived. This makes no sense to many, but it will in two days.

So DH asked tonight if I would mind moving to Irvine. I wouldnt. Its not that far away from here. I mean, I would hate being further away from my family, but its only 1 1/2 hours away. I think we can all survive that. If it means happiness for me and DH and our future family, Im all for it. Besides, I will be near the big mall!! Everyone wants to visit the big mall, all the more reason to come see me, right. Im not worried about it yet, but i think it made him feel better that I was receptive to change. Hey change happens.....it could be worse, we could be moving to Arizona (which is where his parent company is based out of)

I did a not nice thing Sunday, but I feel justified. I watched a lady pull into a parking spot, throw her cigarette butt out the window, then empty her ashtray onto the floor next to her car. She walked into the grocery store. I noticed she left her windows cracked, so I scooped all the butts up and threw them back into her car. Is that rude?? If it is, so is littering, so get over it. There was a trashcan on the way into the store, and thats what its for. Rude people suck. Im mean.....

More to come in two days......

3 comments:

Robbyn said...

OMG I can't believe you actually did that, but that was AWESOME! It has always ticked me off how smokers seem to think it's okay for them to pitch their butts wherever they please, especially when driving. But a whole ashtray? Come on! I would have paid money to see her reaction when she came back.

Good luck with the "reveal!"

The Boss of this page said...

You GO girl!!!! Now I'm gonna be waiting for the first person I see to do that so that I can put their butts back in their window too. That kicks butt!! Oops-pardon the pun!

100 Acre Woods said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you did that and didn't get caught! YOU ROCK! Mom and my daughter both laughed about the situation! I am in total agreeance though!
Ames