Friday, September 5, 2008

Lacking motivation or just LAZY??

Man, I have never been known to be this lazy. Dont get me wrong, I am so LAZY....I will sleep til noon if given the chance, many days I dont get out of my PJ's til about an hour before Mike comes home from work, I only work 3 days a week, but I still complain about how tired I am (sssshhhhhh......we know why, but shhhh)

It doesnt help matters that my computers have been struck by a virus, and Mike has been working feverishly for a week to clean them all up. So I have had limited time online, and when I get on, I check for friend updates, and have been terrible about returning correspondence. Yep...Lazy. After about 15 or so minutes of reading, I need a nap.

I know its bad, because on a normal post-race ride home, Im sadder than sad. I hate to leave the track. I drag my feet, I make my hubby and friends roam through souvenier trailers, even if Im not buying anything. I stand in the bleachers and take random pictures, just to absorb the moment for just a second more. After this past race, I couldnt get home fast enough. I actually wanted to leave halfway through (mostly because Jeff Gordon did so crappy but also because I wanted to take a nap) I think I need some nap therapy....

So I have to go to bed now. Im sorry for those of you that come by and want something interesting to read, or the occasional amusing post. I just dont have it in me right now. I hope to have it back soon.....very soon. Im tired of me already...

and for the record. I look at my traffic feed, and I recognize most of you. But there is one visitor that is driving me nuts, mainly because I dont know who you are, and I wonder why you visit my blog. You should say hi.....

:) :) :)

4 comments:

Robbyn said...

Hey, I'm that lazy and I don't even have a good reason to be like you do. ;) Still my Wondertwin, tho!

The Boss of this page said...

you are so funny! i have a friend in jacksonville that makes napping one of her hobbies. she actually wakes up early on saturdays just to squeeze more naps into the day.

Gina said...

Hi there, I am Gina from WI.

Just came across you via another blog...thanks for letting me stop in

Gina said...

Thanks for the congrats! I am glad you stopped in. Brewers got it handed to 'em yesterday, but seriously, I might be able to do what Gagne does :)
Have a good Monday!